Saturday 29 November 2014

Get your freak on tag!

Hey,
So this is a tag that's been going around and it seems cool so lets give it a try.. 
So basically this is 15 weird questions;)

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I haven't really got one because my name is short enough as it is! I sometimes used to get called 'cc/cece' from my older sibling!

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Emmm... I have a few.. i bite my nails a lot! i like it when nail polish peels off!!

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
not that i can think of....

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
ALL DISNEY AND NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SONGS!!
OR
sleeping with sirens/bring me the horizon!

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
when people don't close the door fully uuuuuuurghh..

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
biting my skin around my fingers,, i have a few..

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
i have a single bed so i normally just lie wherever.. normally on my side.. this question confuses me!

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
blue bear/dog it hasn't got a name!

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
i'm adventurous and normally get something different everytime!

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
eyeliner.. winged eyeliner. aagh. i'm rubbish at it!

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
forwards..

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
don't think so.. my back cracks is that a skill?

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
NOODLES from my a local takeaway but its all freshly cooked so its okay, my comfort food from them is a ramen noodles (soup noodles) i get chicken base with king prawns and i pinch a few chips from my brother! and if i dont get a takeaway its normally a packet of crisps or if we have a pot noodle in a pot noodle!!

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Ohh myy.

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing
XXXL top (like millions of sizes too big) and a old pair of big jammie trousers its normally the ones passed down from my dad for a comfy sleep but if its not a lazy comfy i am normally wearing shorts and a top


No comments:

Post a Comment