Thursday 25 September 2014

Zoella Beauty

Holaaaa,

I'm going to be sharing my excitement of being a Zoella fan..

So you probably all know about the Zoella Beauty range, right?
I'm super exited and cant wait to get my hands on the products!



How good does this look??

So my wish list which i may or may not be ordering from feelunique.com


Im not too sure if i will get this but i hope so!



This is a MUST




I like candles but one thing my parents wont let me burn a candle in my room, i may or may not be clumsy..




EXPENSIVE but waaaay too cute not to buy.....


What do you want? Are you planning on getting any of these products!!


*I AM NOT BEING SPONSORED ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING MENTIONED ON THIS WILL BE BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY, THE PICTURES BELONG TO ZOELLA.CO.UK THIS IS ALL MY OWN OPINIONS*

lets get #zoellabeauty trending!

No comments:

Post a Comment