Thursday 25 September 2014

TMI tag!

Heeeeya.
So Humphrey tagged me so i thought i would to it and i have wanted to do this tag forever!!!


 What are you wearing?
my LA gear trackies, primark socks, captain america t-shirt and my hollister hoodie 
#lazyday

Ever been in love?
Emm, not really.

Ever had a terrible break up?
Never had a serious relationship, i'm only a teenager..

Last show you watched?
I'm watching QVC shopping channel... but i was watching corrie earlier 

Last person you talked to?
My mum...

How tall are you?
emmm, i'm about 5 foot 3'' or something like that

How much do you weigh?
I have no idea and TMI

Any tattoos? 
Too young although i want two when i'm older

Any percings?
two on my ears

OTP?(one true pairing)?
ZALFIE!!

Favourite show?
Modern family... 

Favourite bands?
McFly is a young childhood favorite, Bring Me The Horizon, Green day, All time low, You me at six and many more.. 
#BANDOBSESSED i have an excuse.. im a teenager!! 

Something you miss?
My nana and papa who both sadly passed away.
Also when i was younger and i didn't really care about my height, weight and homework..

Favourite song?
You're not innocent- codi kayne
It just proves how bad society is!!

How old are you ?
13, although i've always been told i'm really mature for my age..

Zodiac sign?
Leo

Quality you look for in a partner?
Kind, Loving, trustworthy and someone who doesn't care what you look like!

Favourite quote?
 
this is just one of them..

Favourite actor ?
Robyn Williams.

Favourite colour? 
I have waay to many, besides from black (it goes with everything!!) probably pink or a really silver toned purple!

Loud music or soft?
Loud but depends what mood im in!

Where do you go when you are sad?
My room, in my bed. or i really dont know...

How long does it take you to shower?
way too long.. about 30 mins, thats a lie 45mins-1hr

 Long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
school day- roughly 50mins
normal day- roughly 1hr 30mins/ 2hrs

Ever been in a physical fight?
No!!

Turn on?
Disney/salads

Turn off? 
bulling!!

Reason I joined the blogging community?
share my love of beauty and help my anxiety!!

Fears?
people looking at me, seeing my fat! 
People seeing me cry or being upset

Last thing that made you cry?
i have no idea

Last time you said you loved someone?
I think it was a sarcastic 'love you too' to my brother!

Meaning behind your blog name?
my blog is a little bit of everything..

Last book you read?
eeeeem, i can't remember 

The book your currently reading? 
the hobbit in my english ( not a big fan ) 

 Relationship between you and the person you texted?
blogger friends, closest friends

Favourite food?
Cottage pie/lasagna or a good stir fry or mash tatties or pasta wait or tacos..
I don't have a favorite food! I LOVE FOOD.

Place you want to visit?
AMERICA and BRIGHTON 

Last place you were?
In the house, kitchen 
Out side the house, tesco

Do you have a crush?
yea but shhh.

 Last time you kissed someone?
i have no idea

Last time you were insulted?
the other day, another girl said she hated me hahhahaha.

Favourite flavour of sweet?
emmm, does gummy bears and harribos count?

What instruments can you play?
a tiny bit of keyboard and guitar. 
And vocal, does that count?

Favourite peace of jewellery?
my neckless my uncle got me which says 
'' twinkle twinkle little star''  it has a REAL(!!!!!!!) diamond on it and i still need to put a few pictures inside of it!

Last sport you played?
walking around the supermarket..
Nah Netball in PE 

Last song you sang?
Let it go- frozen 

Favourite chat up line?
Emm don't have one... 

Have you ever used it?
Nooope.

Last time you hung out with someone?
Lunch with my friends yesterday and today with my mum.... im so social..

Who should answer these questions next?
EVERYONE.. you guys! 
Susie (daydreambeliver)
and you who is reading this (just say i tagged you;) )

Loveeyouuus
C'Jai xo

No comments:

Post a Comment