Monday 1 September 2014

Favorite website!

Bonjouuuur my lovelys,

So a little bit of a different type of blog!
I'm also so sorry for not blogging, its family stuff.

Okay now on to the thing your here to see about.

Feel Unique!
feelunique.com - The Destination For Beauty
I have a massive love for this website!
1) they have good sales
2)they are normally good discount codes going around like i got my NAKED 3 PALLETE FOR £28!!! because it was on deal for £38 and i found a discount code for £10 off a £30 shop!!

BeautyBay! 
Home BeautyBay.com
And again i have a love for this website!
1)THE HAVE AMAZING SALES
2) CHEAP tangle teezers
3)FREE DELIVERY
4)Just an amazing website

Cosmetics Fairy!
Cosmetics Fairy
1) CHEAP MAKEUP
2)POINTS
3)FREE DELIVERY

Fragrance Direct!
Fragrance Direct
1)CHEAP GOOD QUALITY MAKEUP





I could honestly go on forever but i better go as i need to go do things!

I'M NOT BEING SPONSORED TO DO THIS!

Byeeee beauts,


P.S i've got a few amazing posts coming up and i'm extra exited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment