Friday 26 September 2014

Applying foundation

Heyya,
So today i'm going to be discussing how i apply my foundation! why not tell me how you apply your foundation below!





1. Sponge Wedge- I have done this, i like the effect it gives but i think it just takes far to long to do a full face of foundation unfortunately i don't have that long to do my makeup!

2. Foundation Brush- I love this, the coverage over my acne is amazing if you use it genitally and tap it on your skin by your acne. It does take a wee while but not too long!

3. Stippling Brush- i haven't tried this yet unfortunately although i would love too!

4. FINGERS!!- I do this, its bad, although its the easiest and quickest way, i always make sure i have really clean hands! its not good for acne although i do it the most and i love the look it gives but ooops.


What do you do most often? What do you prefer? Tell me in the comments down below!

Love you all
C'Jai xo

No comments:

Post a Comment