Sunday 6 July 2014

New scheduals!

So now i'm going to have a schedule, i try my best to follow it!!

Sooo here it goes:


  • Makeup Mondays
  • OOTD Wednesdays
  • Fatty Friday 
  • Super Sunday


Lets explain it;

Makeup Mondays-

Is where i'll either talk about  makeup, do a review on a products, you probily get the idea! Mondays will be Makeup!

OOTD Wednesday-

Is just as it says, i'll be showing you my outfit for the day! 

Fatty Friday-

Will be where i will cook and share my experience and the recipe with you! 

Super Sunday-

This can be anything random, i might tell you about my week, what i'm up to! 


So this is everything i will be posting! I might occasionally miss a post but i will try my hardest  not too!! 
This will change as soon as the holidays finish!! 

Gooooodbyeee beautys! 

(I WILL START THIS ON MONDAY THE 14TH JULY!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment