Tuesday 15 July 2014

Makeup Monday!

So, we are starting the new schedule!!
Super-Duper exited!!

Lets do a review on Maybelline better skin foundation!
I have this foundation in a shade 010 Ivory and it is a tiny bit too orange but my concealer makes it less orange.

I do in fact wear this about everyday unless i'm having a lazy no makeup day!
It claims to even skin tone instantly better in 3 weeks
I have been using this for around 2+ months and to be very honest i don't see a massive difference!
I  see a tiny improvement but not much of one!

I would recomend this but this wouldn't be my 'biggest' recommendation!

This is an incredibly small and weird review but as much as i have used this i don't have a big oppinion!

Have you tried this? What do you think? Comment below!!

Thankyouu beauuuutyss!:)

*SAMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment